Remove Trojan.Hancitor (Removal Guide) – How to Remove Trojan.Hancitor
Trojan.Hancitor should be removed as soon as possible. To remove the infection completely, download the software & scan the infected PC thoroughly. Download Trojan.Hancitor Removal Tool Now.
Remove Trojan.Hancitor from Windows PC
For Windows 8 Users
Step 2: Put in “Control Panel” into Search box. Now choose and click the option from the result.
Step 3: See Trojan.Hancitor there, hit it and press Uninstall button to remove the application.
For Windows 7/Vista Users
Step 1: Click Start -> choose Control Panel
Step 2: Select Programs & Features then (see the image)
Step 3: Select Trojan.Hancitor or any other suspicious application, select and press Uninstall button.
Remove Trojan.Hancitor from your Browser
Google Chrome Guide
- Click the chrome menu (the three stripes) on the top right corner.
- Select Tools –> Extensions
- Select Trojan.Hancitor and click on the “trash” icon to remove the extension
Reset Google Chrome
- Again tap on the Chrome menu and select Settings options there.
- Scroll the page until you find Show Advanced Settings
- Next Find Reset Browser Settings button and click on it.
Internet Explorer Guide
- Click on the wench icon near the address bar and select Manage Add-Ons -> Toolbars and Extensions
- Highlight Trojan.Hancitor and just click on the Remove button to get rid of the application.
- Click the Gear icon on top right -> Internet Options
- Hop to Advanced Tab and click on Reset button
- Check “Delete Personal Settings” and hit Reset button.
Mozilla Firefox Guide
- Open Mozilla Firefox. Then click on Tools menu followed by a click on Add-Ons submenu
- Tap on Extensions on the left panel. This option will list add on installed in your browser.
- Find Trojan.Hancitor and and click the Remove button.
- Tap the three lined icon on top right
- Hit the Question mark as shown in the figure followed by selecting Troubleshooting Information
- Now you just have to click on Reset Firefox button
- Confirm the same by hitting Reset Firefox again from the dialog box that pop out.
Clean your browser with AdwCleaner [RECOMMENDED]
Steps to run
1. Right click AdwCleaner.exe on your desktop. Select Run as Administrator from the resulting menu.
2. Click on Yes to continue
3. Click on the Scan button to initiate the scan.
4. After the scan is completed, you will see a list of malicious items that includes Trojan.Hancitor. Leave those items checked which you want to remove and uncheck the rest. Lastly, click the Clean button.
Restart your PC
Scan your PC with Trojan.Hancitor Removal Tool Now
Trojan.Hancitor Removal Tool is a West Coast Certified anti-spyware application proven to provide real time protection from malware, spyware, ransomware, adware, Trojan, phishing attacks.
Procedure for Installation and running
- Fix PC problems in three simple steps – Scan, Preview & Repair
- Protection from malicious threats
- Automatic Virus Database Update Feature
- Complete PC Fix
- 24×7 customer support
Trojan.Hancitor Removal Tool provides real time active protection to all the files in your system against Trojan.Hancitor and any other threats. Its advanced database connects and updates itself with the latest list of malware threats as well as the algorithm required to keep them out.
OS: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
Internet Browser: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox